The Elephant Camp is situated just 10 min away from the Victoria Falls. Panoramic views of the falls are visible from the centre and the the west part of the camp and the Batoka gorge is visible from the east part of the wing. The private area that the camp is situated in is part of the Victoria Falls National Park. The camp also over looks a water hole that flows into the Masuwe River.
The lodge offers accommodation in 9 luxury tents, all with their own private decks and plunge pools. These tents feature facilities including indoor and outdoor showers, mini bars, lounges, fans, airconditioning and mosquito protection. The camp is managed by a man with over 22 years experinece, so rest assured you will enjoy the standards that are kept at the camp.
The lodge currently features 18 beds in 9 luxury tented rooms and are planning to expand in the near future.
- private viewing deck and plunge pool
- private lounge area
- air-conditioning and fans
- inside and outside shower
- mini bar and tea/coffee stations
- 220V main Electricity
- Dining room
- Swimming pool
- 9 Rooms accommodating 18 guests
- Children over the age of 7 are welcome
- 220 Volt AC electricity available, with back up generator
- Curio shop
- Elephant interaction
- Selected Spa teatments
- All other activities available in Victoria Falls