Deep in the heart of the Botswana wilderness lies Chobe Chilwero Lodge on of the most enchanting places on earth. With gorgeous, breathtaking vistas as a backdrop, you'll come face-to-face with the abundant creatures of the bush, and some of the most spectacular sunsets Mother Nature bestows.
You will enjoy creature comforts - elegantly appointed accommodations, silver service, gourmet meals and fine wines. Relax in our luxurious thatched cottages, with ensuite, sunken hand crafted baths, indoor and outdoor showers, terrace and private garden with hammock overlooking the magnificent Chobe River. There is also a library, curio shop and a communications centre. Although located in Botswana, this intimate lodge is easily accessed from Zambia and the world famous Victoria Falls. Guests can enjoy a day trip to visit the Falls if desired.
Enjoy thrilling guided game drives in open-sided 4X4 vehicles that bring you to the heart of Africa's largest concentration of elephants, as well as hippos, buffalos, puku, antelope, lions and other creatures that gather on the banks of the Chobe River. Or join our acclaimed guides on a wondrous water safari on specially adapted motorboats, sundowner cruises are particularly spectacular on the Chobe River. Fishing excursions are also available (additional cost).
End each day with a refreshing dip in the swimming pool, followed by a sumptuous meal lovingly prepared by our expert culinary staff - a delicious, eclectic fusion of Western and African cuisine and delicacies - all topped off by a sampling of vintage wines and spirits from our cellar. It's the perfect complement to your one-of-a-kind African adventure. High teas are often served on the lawn under the shade of the trees.
Superlative game viewing and silver service may now be combined with the ultimate in pampering: Spa treatments
- An exclusive luxury safari lodge
- 15 air-conditioned luxury cottages
- En-suite facilities with a handcrafted, sunken bath, indoor and outdoor showers, lounge, terrace and garden with hammock
- Gourmet cuisine and vintage wines
- Swimming pool
- Game drives in open-sided 4 X 4 vehicles
- Sundowner cruises on the Chobe River
- Day trips to nearby Victoria Falls, including guided walking tours of the Falls, light aircraft flights over the Falls, and for the adventurous, white water rafting
- Children of all ages welcome