The hotel is a perfect retreat in the quiet ambiance of African wildlife and nature, enjoying renowned services.
This scenic lodge is beautifully situated on the banks of the mighty Zambezi river to offer
visitors a true African experience. Only four
kilometres from the Victoria Falls, sight seeing
is always close at hand.
A'zambezi river lodge has 83 rooms with air-conditioning, private bathroom, phone, radio and colour TV
- Television (Cable/Satellite)
- Air Conditioning (in rooms)
- en-suite Bathroom / Shower
- Safe (In Room)
- Coffee Maker
- Radio/Alarm Clock
A'zambezi has a beautiful river-side setting with sweeping lawns to the banks of the Zambezi river.
- Sunset cruises from your doorstep
- swimming pool and poolside barbecues
- children's playground
- Incentive conference venue
- Romantic wedding location
- Special themed evenings
- Tours to local African village
- Nature walks
Relax at the Safari Bar adjacent to the swimming pool, or visit the cocktail bar in the evening before dinner.
2 restaurants and 3 bars at Azambezi River Lodge:
Amulonga meaning "by the river" restaurant - is a la carte. - an authentic African open air thatched roof restaurant on the edge of the Zambezi river
* It caters for up to 180 diners and it's open-air style allows guests to dine al fresco with live African music and dancing every night.
Experience the Kuzhe Bush Dinner, under the stars, close to the hotel - listen to the night sounds as you learn the mystic culture of the Tonga people. (on special occasions